Last revised – June 2020
Types of Information We Collect
When you use the Website, we may collect Information in the following categories:
- Personal Information means information that identifies you (whether directly or indirectly), such as your name, email address and telephone number.
- Non-Personal Information means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, you. If Non-Personal Information is directly or indirectly associated with Personal Information, this Non-Personal Information is then treated as Personal Information.
Information we may collect about you includes:
- Information you provide when you use the “Contact Us”, “Sign Up”, “Stay Updated” “Waitlist” or other pages or functionality on the Website, including information such as your name and email address.
- Usage, viewing and technical Information, including your IP address or device identifier when you use the Website. If you access the Website from a mobile device, that mobile device may also provide us with details of your location. Most mobile devices allow you to disable this functionality.
- Data you provide to us by uploading information to our system, connecting third party data sources to us via tools such as APIs or your login credentials, or additional information or documents that you submit to us via email, a communication service, or our system directly.
How We Collect Your Information
- Strictly Necessary Cookies These cookies are essential in order to enable you to navigate and use our Website. Without these cookies, the Website you have asked for, may not be provided.
- Performance Cookies These cookies collect Information about how you use the Website. These cookies don’t collect Personal Information and are only used to improve how the Website work.
- Other Technologies We may also use other Internet technologies, such as web beacons or pixel tags and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and analyze your use of the Website.
You may disable cookies by changing the settings on your browser, phone and/or device. Check your browser or device’s help or support menu for further information. Remember that if you disable cookies it is likely to affect how the Website work and you may not be able to access or use certain features of the Website.
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. The Company and the Website do not recognize DNT.
Use of Your Information by the Company
The ways in which we may use your Information include the following:
- To provide you with the Website.
- To create anonymized and aggregated data sets that may be used for a variety of functions, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and other functions.
- To ensure consistency with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you.
- To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- To optimize or improve the content and features of the Website.
- To monitor and analyze the Website usage and trends and otherwise measure the effectiveness of the services.
Sharing Your Information With Other Companies
We will not share your Personal Information outside the Company except in the following limited circumstances which you consent to:
- In connection with the sale of a business (including merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a material portion of its assets, change in corporate control, or insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings).
- To enforce our Terms of Service or rules, to ensure the safety and security of our users and third parties, to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our users and third parties, to comply with legal process, including judicial warrant, rule, order or subpoena or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law or regulation.
In addition, we may share Non-Personal Information and anonymized and aggregated data sets with third parties, alone or in combination with the Non-Personal Information of other users.
Your Controls and Choices
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your Information. You may request access to the Personal Information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it. You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your Personal Information, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or following instructions provided in communications sent to you. If you have questions regarding the specific Personal Information about you that we process or retain, please contact us at email@example.com.
We do not seek or knowingly collect any Personal Information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under 13 years of age, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age who has provided us with Personal Information, you may contact us to request it be deleted.
Data Security, Integrity and Retention
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a user of this service and a California resident under the age of 18, you may request to have your posted content or Information removed from the publicly-viewable portion of this web site by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us directly. Content or Information may not be removed from our systems or databases. In certain situations, content or Information cannot be removed.
As a California resident, you may contact us with any questions or to request a list of third parties to whom we may disclose Information for such third parties’ marketing purposes and the categories of Information we may disclose. See How to Contact Us below.
How to Contact Us
Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of Personal Information should be directed to the Company at email@example.com